(Bael Biwaha/Bel Bibaha) or “Ehee” is a ritual that signifies a coming of age for Newar girls. It is an age-old tradition followed devoutly by the Newar community – the predominant resident population in Patan, Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Kirtipur in Nepal.
- Youman Maharjan on Things worth checking out on the web
- Lambert Academic Publishing – is it a real academic publishing? | Web n' Circle on Behind Lambert Academic Publishing’s marketing gimmick
- J Peasmold Grunt-Futtock on A Horrible N Fact about KFC [Hoax]
- Utsav on A Horrible N Fact about KFC [Hoax]
- benjamin on A Horrible N Fact about KFC [Hoax]