This is my first post for 2011! This year, the reasons (read excuses) have been numerous.
- writer’s block
- limited electricity (16 hours or is it 18? Heck, I have given up counting)
- trouble finding my niche: I dabble with technology, while I have an egging for the environment and literature.
- Very close friends of mine got hitched. I had to be part of their merriment. Afterall they were giving up a major portion of their lives into servitude
- A sblog
scrapersite – dhintang.com, (I am not dignifying this site by providing a link) who scrapes all my content and a whole other Nepalese bloggers’ (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25) content as well. Read perishable press’s opinion why one should take action against content scrapers.
- I have been oogling Android makes (read mobiles) and hoping to get one in my already negative budget.
- But most important of all, I have found a new hobby – photography; and have been reading/researching incessantly on it while indulging myself into weekend photography.