Wingardium Leviosa is the levitation spell – the spell that makes things fly/hover. Most Harry Potter fans would swear by it. Here, this spell has a different connotation – photographs of floating people. Inspired by the Japanese yowayowa blog and with hints and howtos from the Digital rev channel, I and Udayan decided on doing something similar – taking photographs of levitating people. We were fairly successful in getting our colleagues to join us in our endeavor and Udayan, a true photo aficionado that he is, was ever bubbling with ideas. The venue – the campus at work, and our very good friends served as the models. With a lesser number of people and prying eyes likely to disturb us on a Sunday, we managed to squeeze 1-2 shots in-between breaks during the practice for the cultural programme at work. Some of the photos turned out decent and some had more to be desired. We even planned on using a hose and a trolley as props, but those will likely follow in the days to come. For now, we managed to use an umbrella and a schedule as props.
- Youman Maharjan on Things worth checking out on the web
- Lambert Academic Publishing – is it a real academic publishing? | Web n' Circle on Behind Lambert Academic Publishing’s marketing gimmick
- J Peasmold Grunt-Futtock on A Horrible N Fact about KFC [Hoax]
- Utsav on A Horrible N Fact about KFC [Hoax]
- benjamin on A Horrible N Fact about KFC [Hoax]